Most authenticated employee sponsorship and migration services in Australia
Every person wishes to work at a place where they get ample opportunities to show his/her skills and better appreciation in terms of remuneration and standard of living. In order to achieve the objectives of his/her life and pursue their career; people try to migrate to other countries, like Australia, where they may work, earn money and fulfill their dreams.
Migration to another country may not be that easy as it requires various official formalities that are of utmost necessity to get an employee’s sponsored visa from an employer without which migration to another country like Australia is not possible.
In Australia, for procuring an employer-sponsored visa from an employer; not only the employee but even the employer has to qualify for conditions and fulfill visa-related requirements.
For helping employees from abroad and employers in Australia, there are many good companies like Nexor Education & Migration Services to help them in applying for and acquiring employee sponsorship visas in Australia.
The process of obtaining employee sponsorship visa at Nexor Education & Migration Services is legal, swift, and reliable where all visa formalities will be taken care of by their professional migration consultants.
Employee Sponsorship Visa
This type of visa is granted to skilled workers from abroad who wish to migrate and work in Australia when employers do not find either Australian citizens or permanent residents with the specific skills and experience required for the job.
An employee sponsorship visa can also be granted to a skilled worker who is:
- Currently living and working in Australia on some other visa or
- Already residing on another type of visa in Australia that does not permit the worker to work.
Invariably, employers need some extra helping hands so as to meet their growing business or start a new venture.
Types of employee sponsorship visa options for employers
Employee sponsorship visa can be applied through the following three streams such as:
- Direct Entry Stream – is meant for employees who are perfectly skilled for the occupation on the skilled occupation list. Employees must also have specific work experience of a minimum of three years needed for the occupation.
The employee must be below 50 years of age and must have a certain level of competence skills in English. Employers will also have to establish or provide proof of the additional or increased need for employees in the business, relevant occupational training, and post presently occupied by a temporary resident.
- Labour Agreement Stream- an employer who is a party to the labor agreement can nominate a worker who is currently working or will work in Australia. The nominated employee must fulfill the requirements of the labor agreement pertaining to age, professional skills, and English language.
- Temporary Residence Transition Stream – that may be a Temporary Work skilled visa (subclass 457) or Temporary Skill Shortage visa (subclass 482).
This employee visa allows skilled workers, nominated by their employer, to live and work in Australia permanently. An employer can sponsor an overseas worker on a temporary basis to work in Australia for up to 4 years.
The worker nominated by the employer, falling under all three streams, after getting an employee sponsorship visa is allowed to live, work and study in Australia indefinitely, can sponsor other family members and if found eligible, later the employee may apply for Australian citizenship
Should you require to nominate overseas employees; you can get all prompt and professional services pertaining to employee sponsorship visa at Nexor Education & Migration Services.